General Manager - Service and Training
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
About this role:
The Equipment Division, made up of AB Equipment and NZ Trucks, is on the hunt for a highly capable GM Service and Training to lead, motivate and develop the branch network to grow aftermarket service revenues and ensure they have the support, tools and training they need to do this effectively.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity based in South Auckland reporting to the CEO. The primary purpose of this high impact role is to provide exceptional leadership, influence and embed the Equipment Division’s core strategy to deliver our customers and suppliers the best managed and resourced workshop network in our industry, staffed by high quality, well trained and motivated staff.
If successful, you will become a well-supported and important member of the Equipment Leadership team; developing company strategy and managing tactics and policies to deliver strategic outcomes and actively leading and inspiring the National Support Office Service team who provide technical and warranty support to our OEM products.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years at GM or similar level
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction/equipment/material handling/heavy industry
- Demonstrated ability in differing training methodologies, techniques, concepts and learning tools
- Experience in attracting, developing and retaining great people who excel in everything they do.
Key Result Areas:
- Development of the National Technical team to deliver best possible results in technical support, training, and supplier warranty management.
- Dedication to meeting the needs of customers
- Planned Maintenance revenue and GP growth at or above budgeted levels
- Build best in class planned maintenance system
- Enhance telemetry function
- Establish academy which drives the MITO and apprenticeship programs
- Positive development of customer and supplier satisfaction
- Ensure focus is on the things we care about, our people, our safety and our industry
- Active leadership of workplace health and safety culture and systems.
If this sounds like you, please apply! http://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Kim Milne on 021 790 713 or contact HR for a copy of the Position Description email@example.com
Applications close: Tuesday 1 May 2018