Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Nelson branch is looking for an experienced Forklift Mechanic to join our Materials Handling team; your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full driver’s licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply now https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/