Field Service/Workshop Technician
Employer:Southland Farm Machinery Ltd
Southland Farm Machinery are the agent for John Deere Farming and Lifestyle Equipment for Southland and Otago, with outlets in Invercargill, Gore, Mosgiel and Cromwell.
We currently have a position available for a fulltime Field Service/ Workshop Technician, in our busy Invercargill branch.
The following attributes would equip you well for this position:
- Trade-qualified with relevant experience
- Computer literate and experience with mechanical software systems an advantage
- Willing to work on a wide range of equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time
- Good team-player with attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work overtime during peak periods
- Ability to maintain good relationships with customers.
Working in a challenging and rewarding environment, you will receive:
- On-the-job and external training with ongoing career development
- Great products to work with, including excellent systems for product knowledge
- Great day-to-day satisfaction knowing you are supporting your customers
- The chance to be part of a great team environment.
Southland Farm Machinery Ltd is a proud family-owned Southland business with a strong track record of providing quality machinery solutions to the farming community. The business values its team environment and in providing its customers with respect, integrity and most importantly, solutions to meet their on farm needs.
If you think you'd like to work in a proactive environment and with one of the world's greatest brands, John Deere, then we'd like to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Ryan Munro.