Driver and Furniture Removalist
Employer:Transworld International Removals Ltd
Transworld International Removals Ltd has branches in Auckland, Tauranga, Wellington and Christchurch. An established NZ owned and operated company.
Our Auckland branch, based in Rosedale Albany, requires drivers and furniture removalists for immediate start – removals experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
There are full time and casual positions available, paid on an hourly rate. Hours of work are usually Monday to Friday between 7am-4pm with some overtime, and occasional Saturday work.
Occasional out of town work may also be required.
- Driving - collecting 20 ft trailers to and from port/shipping yards, clients residence (on flat deck), or driving class 4 vehicles to/from residence/yard
- Professional packing, wrapping, stowing, loading/unloading of household personal effects
- Devanning containers and deliveries.
- Class 2-4 licence or a full Class 1 licence and willing and able to sit immediate Class 2 by attending a course (fully funded with conditions)
- You must be physically fit
- Work well in a team
- Clean, tidy and presentable appearance.
All applicants will be required to complete a criminal check.
Applicants may be required to complete a pre-employment drug test.
Positions are available immediately.
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.