Qualified Diesel Mechanic
Pavlovich Coachlines are looking for a qualified Diesel Mechanic to join their Waikato team. Here's a chance to be a part of the team delivering some of Hamilton's excellent public transport. Our modern premises in Te Rapa provides an excellent facility from where we operate a 27 bus business unit.
We operate a high quality bus fleet and offer you an opportunity to apply consistently high standards of planned maintenance and to deal with the unscheduled interruptions.
Your core skills will include:
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships within a small team environment when communication is key
- Working within an often time pressured environment and being skilled at prioritization
- Enthusiasm to mix a mainly "on the tools" position, with record keeping and administrative tasks
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in order to meet delivery expectations
- Maintaining modern buses requires lots of all-round skills - from body repairs, to air conditioning, electronic diagnostics, automatic transmissions and creative thinking. If you are looking for an interesting role, with responsibility, but still keen to work on the workshop floor, we would like to hear from you.