Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) and AB Equipment (ABE) currently operate 23 workshops across the country. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
NZT are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. AB Equipment operates throughout New Zealand with a complete and fully owned network with continued on-going success through its 18 branches.
Our Auckland branch (based in Manukau) is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Diesel Mechanic. Reporting to the Auckland NZT Service foreman, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
We are looking for Diesel Mechanic who:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/
For more information, please contact: Nigel Terrill on 027 807 3432