Diesel Mechanic/ Recently Qualified Apprentice
Bayes Coachlines is a family owned bus and coach company based in Silverdale. We operate a number of school routes on behalf of Auckland Transport as well as operating a fleet of luxury coaches, providing tours of New Zealand for overseas visitors. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced heavy diesel mechanic looking to relocate or possibly a recently qualified apprentice seeking to develop a career in heavy vehicle maintenance.
In this role you will learn to service and repair all aspects of buses and coaches in our modern, fully equipped workshop.
Ideally the best candidate would have the following attributes:
• Experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy vehicles, possibly some experience with passenger vehicles but not essential.
• Possibly looking to relocate to the Hibiscus Coast
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be reliable and have a flexible attitude
• Happy to be part of a team, ready to help others and able take direction from workshop manager.
As part of the Bayes team you will be given:
• Opportunity to work in modern, fully equipped workshop
• To be based on the Hibiscus Coast, saving on commuting time and costs
• Relaxed and flexible work environment with an interesting variety of workload
We can offer a competitive remuneration in line with the experience and skill an applicant can bring to this position.This position is available for an immediate start so if you think this sounds like you please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org