Employer:Diesel Transport Services
Diesel Transport Services is a locally owned, independent Dunedin workshop. We are a rapidly growing service and repairs operation who require a motivated individual to join our team.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, overtime after 40 hours a week plus interest free tool loans.
We are seeking an applicant with the following attributes:
- A qualified Diesel Mechanic (or in final year of your apprenticeship) who has an interest in working within the heavy transport industry
- Someone who preferably holds a current Heavy Truck and Trailer licence or would be prepared to obtain one
- Someone able to operate as part of a tight knit team or independently as required
- Someone who is client focused and able to consistently produce a high standard of work
- Someone who is able to work extended and flexible hours when required.
All applications will be accepted in the strictest confidence.
All applicants must be currently living in New Zealand and have either NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.