Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. New Zealand Trucks along with AB Equipment (ABE) currently operate 24 fully owned workshops across the country. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Diesel Mechanic. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and development
- Good team culture
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/
For more information, please contact: John Mason on 027 271 2008
Applications close: Thursday 22 March 2018