Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks are the distributors for Hiab, Zepro and Bucher, as well as Waikato Service Agents for UD Nissan Diesel, International Navistar, and Cummins, along with other franchises in the pipeline to be announced. We are also relocating to a brand new world class purpose built facility in Te Rapa in July and are investing heavily in growth and expansion in Hamilton. NZ Trucks along with our sister company AB Equipment currently operate 24 Branches across the country. With strong plans and development over the next 18 months, we’re looking for high quality Diesel Mechanics to join our team!
About your new role:
Our Hamilton branch is looking for a highly skilled and qualified Truck Diesel Mechanic. Reporting to the Service Manager, you’ll be part of a team that delivers exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers and associated components
- Providing technical support to internal team and customers
- Be competent with electronic diagnostics
- Ensuring efficient work flows and safe work practices.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Some of the industry’s very best training and development
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/
For more information, please contact: Chris Allen 0276 108 692 or email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday 2 May 2018