Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) is part of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Holdings Ltd (ELF) which incorporates AB Equipment, Yoogo and Speirs Finance. The group has approximately 620 staff in 30 locations across NZ. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
About your new company:
NZT are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. NZ Trucks currently operate six truck and trailer repair and maintenance workshops in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch, Greymouth and Cromwell.
About your new role:
Our Cromwell branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Diesel Mechanic. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and development
- Great team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/
For more information, please contact: Barry Ridder on 021 573 263
Applications close: Saturday 28 April 2018