Collision Repair Trainee
Employer:DE McMillan Ltd.
A person with a positive attitude and willingness to succeed is required to undertake a trainee role as an automotive collision technician with DE McMillan Ltd.
Firstly, a little about ourselves:
We are a family business, started 33 years ago. A local icon that supports the community. It is all about customer service. We have a reputation for excellence. We enjoy a smoke free, safe and friendly environment.
We have trade memberships and affiliations with:
What we can give the successful applicant:
- Collision repair training with repairers who have over 95 years combined experience including an NZTA repair certifier
- Access to courses in addition to apprenticeship training, where required
- The successful applicant will be following in the footsteps of previous Apprentice of the Year recipients.
- They will be starting at the bottom and working their way up to collision repairer.
We require the following skills:
- Can do attitude
- Fit and healthy
- High work standards
- Current NZ drivers licence
- Legible writing skills
- Reliable and honest
- Desire to achieve
- Willing to start MITO apprenticeship - and be serious about learning!
- NZ citizenship or residency is a must.
All initial enquiries to Sharon.
027 664 6089
Applications must include a letter of introduction, references, photo and a curriculum vitae.