Canvas Sewing Machinist
Employer:The Canvas Company
The Canvas Company is a leading manufacturer in outdoor performance fabrics. We specialise in manufacturing outdoor squabs, cushions, bean bags and outdoor furniture covers.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a machinist who would be excited to take on a role in our company in Auckland.
Training will be given but it would be advantageous if your skills include:
- Industrial sewing experience in outdoor marine grade canvas, PVC’s and Nylons
- Confident on walking foot and overlocking machine
- Accuracy in measurement cutting
- Piping and top stitching
- Attention to detail and high quality finish
- Experience in a sewing factory
- Full driver’s licence.
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
If you can demonstrate some previous experience in this type of work, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, we look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
Please forward your CV and any relevant references to email@example.com