Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
An opportunity is available for a highly motivated, self-driven Branch Manager who can demonstrate both strong people development skills and has a proven operational background. Based in Auckland, this key management position forms an integral part of this iconic New Zealand Business, AB Equipment Limited.
AB Equipment operates throughout New Zealand with a complete and fully owned network with continued on-going success through its 19 branches.
Reporting to the GM Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for operational efficiency, leading, coaching and developing the team of upwards 85+ staff that are truly passionate about their industry. The role actively focuses on developing business to ensure revenue and branch KPIs surpass agreed targets in conjunction with exceeding customer service expectations.
- Develop and execute the branch strategy to meet and exceed budget in line with the company vision and strategic initiatives
- Lead and develop staff to provide a premium service to its customers
- Build and maintain key business relationships
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
To be successful you will need:
- The ability to engage with stakeholders and implement strategy
- Strong numeracy skills: the ability to analyse, forecast, budget and evaluate variances and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to influence and motivate others to achieve the business vision
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience and determination
- Organisational and delegation skills
- Proven track record of successful profit centre management and business development.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous base salary + bonus
- Company vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Some of the industry’s very best coaching and development
- Great company culture backed by a passionate management team.
This is an exciting and rewarding role that will suit those motivated by a challenge!
If this sounds like your next role and you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, then please apply now.
For further information on the role, contact Niall Farrell, details below.