Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. New Zealand Trucks along with AB Equipment (ABE) currently operate 24 fully owned workshops across the country. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Branch Administrator who is customer focused to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional office administration skills and a high degree of computer literacy
- F2 experience or Microsoft AX experience preferred.
- Minimum accounts experience of 5 years
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- An eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing administration support to the Customer Support Manager
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing Health and Safety events via Risk manager
- Data entry including timesheets
- Representing the company as Director of First Impressions.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Free medical and life Insurance eligibility after 3 months
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/
For more information, please contact: Matt Hughes 027 536 6433