About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks are the distributors for Hiab, Zepro and Bucher, as well as Waikato Service Agents for UD Nissan Diesel, International Navistar, and Cummins, along with other franchises in the pipeline to be announced. We are also relocating to a brand new world class purpose built facility in Te Rapa in July and are investing heavily in growth and expansion in Hamilton. NZ Trucks along with our sister company AB Equipment currently operate 24 Branches across the country. With strong plans and development over the next 18 months, we’re looking for a Branch Administrator superstar to join our team!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- New workshop/office
- Great team culture backed by a passionate manager!
Our Hamilton branch is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Branch Administrator who is customer focused to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Exceptional office administration skills and a high degree of computer literacy
- Microsoft AX or SAP experience preferred.
- Relevant accounts/administration experience (preferably at least 3-5 years +)
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- An eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing administration support to the Branch Manager
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing Health and Safety events via Risk manager
- Data entry including timesheets
- Representing the company as Director of First Impressions
- General administration as required.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you! Apply now at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/