King Toyota believe that booking a vehicle into our Service Centre, buying a part or purchasing a new or used vehicle should be easy, and we are looking for someone with the same vision.
We’re looking for two technicians, one to join our Lower Hutt Workshop, and one to join our Upper Hutt Workshop.
An AVI qualification is preferred as you will be responsible for carrying out an array of automotive services including mechanical repairs, WOF’s and general servicing.
As a franchise dealership, we have the opportunity of top class training and development opportunities, through Toyota New Zealand. This also includes training on teh latest Lexus & Hybrid technology.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- A qualified Automotive Technician with a minimum of two years' experience (Toyota experience is an advantage)
- An AVI (Authorised Vehicle Inspector) qualification is an advantage
- A full clean drivers licence
- Organised, efficient, accurate and quality focused
- Problem solving capabilities, going above and beyond for an answer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.