Junior Automotive Technician
Employer:Car Air BOP Ltd
Car Air BOP Ltd was established in 1999. We provide automotive air condition, heating services, refrigeration service and mechanical repairs.
Preference will be given to applicants who are qualified mechanics or close to being qualified or have worked in the automotive industry for at least 2 years.
The role for this position will suit an enthusiastic person with the following attributes:
- Be interested in automotive air-conditioning, mechanical, electronic systems, refrigeration systems and vehicles including trucks, buses, trailers motor homes, classic cars and industrial machinery
- Be prepared to learn and keep up-to-date with automotive technology
- Be concerned with safety and have a responsible work attitude
- Have good customer service skills and the ability to get along well with others
- Have good computer skills and the ability to understand and use computerised systems
- Have the ability to read and understand technical diagrams and instructions
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Full or restricted clean drivers licence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or NZ Citizenship.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Miki Wylie.
Successful candidate will receive our employment application form to fill out by email.