Employer:Leading Edge Automotive Ltd
Looking for a new position in a modern workshop? We are based in Central Christchurch and are seeking a qualified Automotive Technician to start as soon as possible.
We offer you:
- A small friendly team environment
- Modern workshop with the latest equipment
- Encouragement to further educate yourself with the ability to attend training courses and undertake in-house training
- A wage rate relative to your skills and knowledge
- A Monday to Friday working week, 8am to 5pm.
- Car parking costs fully reimbursed
The position includes pricing parts, writing up jobs, diagnosing faults, undertaking all repairs and servicing of vehicles in a professional manner.
We are seeking a new team member who believes in our 5 core values as much as we do:
- Get into it as a team
- Do it right – do it once
- It’s people – not just cars
- Be proud of who we are
- Respect (for team members, customers, vehicles, and yourself).
You will possess:
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to diagnose complex vehicle faults
- Experience in repairing and servicing all makes and models of vehicles, while our focus is European vehicles we do not turn anything away.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Your WOF licence or be willing to obtain this
- A Full New Zealand Drivers Licence.
If you are interested in the position we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to email@example.com.