Employer:Melville Service Centre
Melville Service Centre has been servicing the Melville and Waikato Hospital area for more than 50 years. You will be working for a small family owned and operated business, which pride themselves on quality workmanship and most importantly excellent customer service.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced mechanic to join our successful and busy automotive business.
What we are looking for:
- Must be trade qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Ideally have AVIC licence (WOF inspector)
- Top notch diagnostic skills and can think outside the box
- Keen eye for detail, someone who takes pride in their work and has the approach to fix it right the first time
- Seeking long term stable employment, who is committed, reliable and trustworthy
- Can work unsupervised
- Has excellent time management, customer service and communication skills
- Friendly and have a good sense of humour
- Must have a current and clean drivers licence.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, good work/life balance with flexible working conditions and other benefits, for the right applicant. The hours will be Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturdays when required. Part-time also considered.
You will need to have NZ citizenship or permanent residency.
All applicants’ information will be kept in the strictest confidence.