Employer:The Toy Shop
Do you have at least one year of experience in a workshop and looking to step up to the next level? Are you a team player with a great attitude and attention to detail? Then bring your positive attitude and willingness to learn to The Toy Shop, one of New Zealand's most well-respected European vehicle specialists, based in Mt Eden, Auckland.
The Toy Shop has a proud 35-year history and a well-established and continually growing client base. We are looking for an excellent apprentice to join our team and help us continue to deliver premium, servicing, and repairs for our clients. Check out what our clients say here: https://www.thetoyshop.co.nz/testimonials
Skills and experience:
- At least one years experience required
- Willingness to complete an apprenticeship and additional training is a must
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Impeccable time management
- Must be a professional problem solver, with an ability to work logically, starting with the basics
- Computer literate
- Great English skills, both written and verbal.
Why the Toy Shop?
- Work across Europe's finest marques
- Industry-leading hourly rate, plus get rewarded for your results
- Regular reviews and opportunity for growth
- Access to the latest diagnostic equipment
- In-house wheel balancing and alignment equipment
- Access to leading training programs and apprenticeship support
- New, well-equipped workshop and central location
- Social and fast-paced team environment.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then apply today!