Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) currently operate six truck and trailer repair and maintenance workshops in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch, Greymouth and Cromwell. We are the New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
Our Auckland branch (based in Manukau) has a vacancy for a qualified or industry experienced Auto Electrician, working with a new unit build team. This is an ideal opportunity if you have sound qualifications and can demonstrate wide experience in the industry. We can offer great working conditions, product training, a friendly environment, and remuneration based on experience.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Is committed to providing excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous industry experience
- Appropriate trade qualifications
- Is computer literate
- Has a strong work ethic
- Is a good Health & Safety role model
- Wants to work alongside people who have lots of pride and passion for what we do.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing electrical maintenance and repairs
- Fault investigation and diagnosis
- Technical support for customers to a high standard
- Completion of parts requisition and service reports
- Completion of timesheets
- Other general duties as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work Vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
Take the first step in becoming part of the NZ Trucks team and APPLY NOW! at http://www.nztrucks.co.nz/careers/.
For further information on the role, contact Rob Woods on 027 650 6235