Employer:Action Equipment Ltd
Action Equipment Hamilton's ATV department requires experienced technicians for the servicing of ATVs and side-by-side off road vehicles. Experience with Polaris and other leading brands would be an advantage. Other automotive mechanical experience will also be considered.
Attention to detail and pride in your work are crucial to the preferred applicant.
- Top hourly rate and recognition for individual skill set
- A modern, well-equipped workshop
- Varied and interesting work on premium products
- Further training and the opportunity to progress with a growing company
- A friendly and professional team environment.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have:
- A proven track record in ATV servicing
- Experience in the use of diagnostic equipment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A strong 'can do' attitude
- The ability to work unsupervised, and as part of a team
- Take responsibility for their work
- Attention to detail, with a focus of providing excellent customer service
- A good level of physical fitness
- Seeking fulltime employment in a friendly environment.
If you're looking to join an established and forward-looking company with great facilities, have good time management skills and a 'can do' attitude, we can offer great rewards.
The successful applicant will appreciate the importance of customer service and going above and beyond to ensure quality service. Action Equipment is dedicated to delivering excellence, and we're looking for someone who is committed to doing the same. If this is for you, come and join our crew!
A FULL clean driver's license is essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.