Assistant Branch Manager
Are you an organised, motivated and experienced manager with a passion for the automotive industry? Or maybe a current supervisor looking to take that next step?
At Repco New Zealand, we are proud to be the largest and preferred reseller in the automotive aftermarket. We supply automotive replacement parts and accessories as well as automotive related tools and equipment to trade and retail customers across our network of 92 stores nationwide. As part of our accelerated growth strategy and our continued success in increasing market share, we are seeking talented and passionate retail stars to join our winning team.
In this role you will report to the Branch Manager and you will be the eyes and ears on the shop floor. You will help to introduce new initiatives into the branch, and be a key point of contact for both customers and team members. In addition to this, you will uphold customer service standards on a daily basis, and assist them in finding the best product to meet their needs.
Specific duties include:
- Supporting the Branch Manager to drive sales and improve store performance
- Motivating and organising staff on a daily basis to create a great team culture
- Providing exceptional customer service and accurate advice to our customers
- Processing retail and trade sales
- Building strong relationships with key clients and team members alike
- Maintaining a high standard of branch presentation
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a supervision or leadership role
- 2+ years experience working in retail or a related trade position
- Knowledge or understanding of automotive products (or willingness to learn!)
- Effective communication style at all levels
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer a defined career path through our Repco University Programme aimed at supporting the further development of high performing and committed team members.
Our team enjoys working for Repco because we have fun in our roles and we are truly passionate about the automotive industry!
Are you ready to drive your career further? APPLY NOW!