Employer:Recreational Services Ltd
We are looking for a keen, enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual who is interested in developing their career in the automotive industry. As an apprentice technician you will have the opportunity to be trained by qualified tradesmen who have a diverse wealth of knowledge and experience, who are willing to share this with you so you can become an exceptional technician. You will be involved in anything from greasing of machinery to learning the intricacies of an engine.
This is a 4+ years commitment with further opportunities for growth across New Zealand. On completion of your apprenticeship, you will have a New Zealand Certificate in Light Automotive Engineering and a New Zealand Certificate in Heavy Automotive Engineering.
- Have a passion for maintaining and servicing vehicles
- Ideally you would have completed a pre trade course, however this is not essential
- Be willing to commit to hard work to achieve your goals and take advantage of opportunities
- Have mechanical aptitude, task focused and be prepared to commit to study (including on job and off-job training)
- You must be willing to follow instruction and accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
- Have the ability to comply with health and safety policies
- Have a drivers license, ideally with a manual vehicle.
Why should you join us?
- Great opportunity to gain an NZQA qualification whilst you work
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- To receive an annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company.
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in sports turf management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge. Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you!
If you want to become an exceptional technician and are prepared to commit to an apprenticeship, then apply today!
To apply for this postion, email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine on 021 743 124.