Apprentice Technician / Mechanic
- Relevant pre-trade qualification is essential
- Leading training environment with supportive staff
- Mercedes-Benz Auckland - home to Mercedes-Benz in Auckland
Mercedes-Benz Auckland (Formerly Coutts Newmarket), Auckland's home of Mercedes-Benz, has an excellent opportunity for you to take your first step in your automotive career.
We're looking for someone full of enthusiasm, with a true passion for cars, to join our team as an Apprentice Technician. To be considered for this role, you'll need to have completed your pre-trade qualification.
You'll receive on-the-job training from our team of professionally qualified technicians. As you assist in all areas of the workshop, they'll share their knowledge and experience with you, both on and off the tools.
We're looking for someone who is willing to learn and looking at this as a long term career opportunity within our group.
Key skills and attributes include:
- A full New Zealand Drivers licence and the ability to drive manual vehicles
- Demonstrated interest in vehicles
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A hard working, reliable approach to your work.
In return, you'll be working for an industry leader who specializes in one of the most sought after automotive brands. The training you receive will be second to none, and there will be ample career advancement within the group for someone who shows the ability and dedication required in the role.
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious team and continue working towards a career with real potential.
If you think you have the personality and passion to join our team in this role, APPLY NOW!