Apprentice Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd (Otago)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
Do you have mechanical aptitude? Are you a practical person who likes pulling mechanical things to bits to see how they work then figuring out how to put things back together again?
We are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and determined person to start as an apprentice service technician in the construction equipment department with a company backed by strong leadership, an experienced team and a stable of premium products from around the world.
AB Equipment are a market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment and are looking for a new team player to join our after sales team in delivering exceptional customer care standards.
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
Our Dunedin branch is looking for an applicant who meets the following:
- You will have a sound schooling background showing strengths in Maths, English and/or Mechanical Engineering
- You will be a positive and motivated individual that has a history of committing to something, be it school, a sports team or some sort of project
- Physically fit, keen and hardworking
- Willing to learn and available to work flexible hours as required
- Serious about achieving a trade qualification and starting a career – willing to sit the required unit standards to complete a National Certificate
- Committed to 3 – 4 years study while you work
- Have a restricted or full driver licence.
Applicants with an automotive pre-trade/entry level course would be advantageous. All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Cameron MacKenzie on 027 581 5858.