Apprentice Motorcycle Engineer
Employer:Tony Rees Motorcycles
Tony Rees Motorcycles are looking for an apprentice motorcycle technician to join their friendly team in Whakatane!
The successful applicant will:
- Have a passion for motorcycles and repairing motorcycles
- Have a clean and tidy appearance
- Be a good communicator and ask questions
- Be great at problem solving and using initiative
- Have excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- Be able to work rostered Saturdays
- Have a clean restricted or full drivers licence
- Have a clean learners or full motorbike licence
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Have excellent health
- Have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
- Have a good sense of humour and a positive attitude.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
This job listing will expire on 31 May 2017