Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment!
About your new company:
At AB Equipment Ltd is a market leader in heavy equipment sales, service, and rental. From our network of 19 branches throughout New Zealand, we sell and service some of the world's most respected brands in our industry including Toyota, BT, Bobcat, Doosan, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer.
Our Gisborne branch is looking for a switched on and capable Administration Assistant to join their team, working up to 30 hours per week. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will have the ability to build relationships with people at all levels in this this key role.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience working in a Service environment dealing with Service Technicians (ideal)
- Administration and computer literacy skills (Microsoft, SAP)
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Opening and follow through of work orders to completion
- Purchase Order processing
- Inputting of Technician time sheets
- Any other administrative duties as required.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge please apply using the following link: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Richard Smith, details below.