Recycling is not just about the environment – and we’re not just about recycling. For more than 10 years Computer Recycling has been working with business and individuals to help deal with the ever growing issue of electronic waste.
All our processes are green and secure. We receive a tireless stream of e-waste, both re-useable and recyclable. We have developed sustainable streams for both whole items & components. While we specialise in technology reuse, we’re also dedicated to ethical recycling.
We are seeking a reliable yard person to join our fun & friendly team. Experience in scrap industry would be an advantage however not required. Full training will be given to successful candidate.
- Immediate start
- Health and safety conscious company
- Opportunity to grow
- Fun a friendly team.
As yard person you’ll need to be safety conscious and hardworking. Our site is busy and experiencing growth. We require someone who is committed and motivated.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Loading/unloading deliveries
- Sorting e-waste into categories
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy
- Clearing waste crates from manufacturing floor.
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- Physically fit and able to do some heavy lifting
- Have a good work ethical and be reliable
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Have at least a restricted New Zealand car licence
- Pass pre-employment drug test.
All applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or hold a valid New Zealand work visa.
At Computer Recycling our employees are our greatest strength. We aim to provide a supportive and encouraging environment. We are committed to been an equal opportunities employer.