Workshop Service Manager/Parts Manager
Tracktion Motorcycles has established itself as one of the Christchurch’s leading motorcycle dealerships. We are the Christchurch dealers for Husqvarna, KTM and Kawasaki and we pride ourselves in offering great service.
We currently have a vacancy for a workshop service manager/parts manager, so if you love motorbikes, love fun and want to interact with some great people, come and join our team.
This is a specialised role and calls for a high level of motorcycle expertise. The successful applicant will need to have industry experience as well as experience running a workshop and managing a team of mechanics. This role will also include the overseeing of the parts department to ensure a seamless flow of parts of both retail customers and the workshop.
As part of this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Executes shipping and receiving process
- Ensures timely movement of stock while adhering to all procedures and guidelines
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store stock counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation of the stock
- Managing workshop and ensuring best service standards are being met.
- Interface with service technicians and ensure their parts and accessories needs are being met
- Assist service technicians in determining parts and accessories requirements for individual jobs
- Recommend related parts and accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers
- Attaining retail sales and profitability plans in parts and accessories
- Develop and share knowledge of all parts and accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service
- Keep cash register accurate and ensure all accounts are reconciled.
We will pay top rates to the right candidates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. In support of your application please forward your CV and a covering letter to Carl, details below.