Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing is you!
About your new role:
We are looking for a switched-on tyre fitter to join our Christchurch branch to assist with our new Continental Tyre business. Your key responsibility will be to service all tyres and wheels and maintain the day to day operational and inventory requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Knowledgeable in the NZ and global commercial tyre industry
- Preferred experience in managing tyre pressing and rim management facility
- Maintaining relationship with external and internal customers
- Team player
- A Health and Safety champion.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/