Employer:Rod Knight Automotive
Rod Knight Automotive is a reputable Toyota Parts and Service automotive workshop in Kaitaia that provides total car servicing and repair.
We pride ourselves on delivering a great customer experience and doing the job right the first time. Our honest approach to business has ensured we have a growing and loyal customer following.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic multi-tasker to join our team as our new service/parts advisor.
Our workshop is a fast-paced environment, so you'll need to be able work well under pressure. As you would be the first and last point of contact for our customers, a friendly and professional attitude is required, and excellent English is also a must. Of course, due to the nature of the job strong computer skills are necessary and automotive knowledge.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You'd help us deliver an exceptional customer experience by:
- Receiving and responding to booking and inquires received via phone and email
- Greeting and checking in customers
- Generating repair orders for the workshop
- Liaising with managers/technicians/parts suppliers to generate estimates and invoices for customers
- General cash handling
- Advising customers of service recommendations
- Picking up and dropping off customers
- Keeping the office tidy and presentable
- Managing creditor and debtors as required.
Training on our workshop software, SAM will be provided. You will require a valid driver licence.
The position is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Looking for a place to work where you can be proud to be part of the team? Please give us a call or email your CV today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please note: We will only be responding to applicants with the necessary skills and experience.