Service Technician - Materials Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
You may already be working in a technical environment and want to get recognition of your existing skills? You don’t mind a bit of travelling and is ready for a challenge?
About your new company:
AB Equipment sells and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing now is you!
About your new role:
Our Tokoroa branch is seeking an experienced service technician from the wider Waikato region; your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. We are offering the opportunity to live and work in the heart of the North Island of New Zealand. Base yourself in the fifth largest town in the region; ideally situated within comfortable driving distance of the golden beaches of the Bay of Plenty, majestic Lake Taupo, the ski-fields of Mt Ruapehu and the cultural mecca of Rotorua. You will enjoy accessibility to affordable housing, realistic rates and good schooling options, free from the stress of traffic.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience with current engine, transmission or hydraulic systems
- Understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current driver licence preferably with forklift endorsement, WTR and class 2.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Service vehicle
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Some of the industry's very best training and development
- Great team culture backed by a passionate manager.
If you want to be part of an awesome team, with modern tooling and opportunities to progress within the company. Take the first step and apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Kevin Groom, details below.