Service Technician - Materials Handling
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, forestry, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Hastings branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic service technician to join our materials handling team. Reporting to the service manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities
- Leasing with key customers as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Richard Smith, details below.