Service Technician - Construction Equipment
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
Are you looking for a change? Maybe tired of being stuck in a workshop, like getting out and meeting customers and forming relationships?
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected forestry and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Taupo branch is looking for a service technician to join our construction equipment team! Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current forestry and construction hydraulic systems, engines and transmissions
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics (not essential as training will be provided)
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full NZ driver licence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply now!
For further information on the role, contact Adam Nicholson, details below.