Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, forestry, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class material handling, construction and forestry equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer and more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales and support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service and parts for all our new, used and rental machinery.
About your new role:
Our New Plymouth branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic service technician to join our team. This role is based in Hawera and reporting to the service manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers, engines, construction and materials handling equipment and associated components
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities
- Leasing with key customers as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
If you have the skills and attitude to deliver the best and the drive to join an iconic New Zealand Business in a key role, APPLY NOW!
For further information on the role, contact Mike Robinson, details below.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ.