Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in forestry and construction equipment.
You may already be working in a technical environment and want to get recognition of your existing skills? You don’t mind a bit of travelling and are ready for a challenge in 2019?
Our Taupo branch is looking for an experienced service technician with a “can do attitude” to join our team. Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s forestry and construction equipment.
Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service in an autonomous role.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Knowledge and experience maintaining forestry equipment
- Familiar with current engines and transmissions
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Eye for detail and quality workmanship is a must
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude towards Health & Safety and compliance.
What you’ll get in return:
- Industry leading hourly standard and overtime rates
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Company vehicle
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, APPLY NOW!