Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
You may already be working in a technical environment and want to get recognition of your existing skills? Are you ready for a challenge in 2019?
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Whangarei branch is looking for an experienced service technician to join our team; your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customers equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Forklift licence
- Current full driver licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Service vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply today!