Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment:
About your new role:
Our business is looking for an experienced service technician to join our team. From forestry to forklifts, you will have a diverse range of equipment to maintain - Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Vermeer, Toyota, Bobcat, to name a few. Your key responsibility will be workshop and field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment.
Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service. (All potential candidates will be considered)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fully qualified and familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full driver licence preferably with wheels, tracks and rollers and class 2
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration, phone
- Work vehicle, tools of the trade, PPE and uniform
- Some of the industry’s very best training and development
- Great company culture.