Newport AutoElectrical is a family owned automotive electrical engineering and air-conditioning specialist.
We focus on heavy commercial vehicles and machinery, as well as vintage and muscle cars. A re-focus and increasing demand for our services, has necessitated growing and evolving our staff numbers.
We are after a service manager. Ideally, you are a well-qualified commercial auto electrical engineer ready for a step up into a key management role, or currently a service or workshop manager looking for a positive change.
- Lead a team of experienced auto electricians in both workshop and mobile field service roles
- Proactively assist in growing our client base
- Increase the skills of all workshop staff
- Assist with the acquisition/development of new products and services
- Ensure optimal return on labour hours
- Assist the General Manager in creating an environment where Newport is known as an employer and product/service supplier of choice
- Mentor apprentices.
Fit is very important for us – hence our focus on team. Most companies advertising roles in the Hawkes Bay note our wine and weather - boring.
The quality of life full stop – is why we live here and just plain love it.
Struggling to buy a house in the big smoke? Buy a mountain bike and come for a visit.
If this sounds like you, then please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com