Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
Our Invercargill branch is looking for a focused and passionate service foreman.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Supervision and motivation of a team of service technicians
- Training of service technicians and apprentices
- Job allocation and managing productive hours
- Quality control and ensuring completion of job cards/time sheets.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Can demonstrate experience in service
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics (not essential as training will be provided)
- Happy to work in the workshop and surrounding areas
- An eye for detail
- A professional and customer focused attitude
- Strong focus on a high-performance safety culture
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to lead by example a small team of dedicated technicians
- Current full NZ driver licence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Training and development
- Supportive team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive and pro-active attitude we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and APPLY NOW!
For further information on the role, contact Evan Sanderson, details below.