Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment!
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a focused and passionate service foreman.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 4 years service experience in the construction/transport/heavy machinery industry
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- An eye for detail
- Happy to be working in the workshop or out in the field as required
- A professional and customer focused attitude
- Strong focus on a high-performance safety culture
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to lead by example a small team of dedicated technicians.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Supervision and motivation of a team of Service Technicians
- Training of Service Technicians and apprentices
- Job allocation and managing productive hours
- Quality control and ensuring completion of job cards/time sheets
- Preparation of quotations.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Training and development
- Supportive team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive and pro-active attitude we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now!
For further information on the role, contact John Edwards, details below.