Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
AB Equipment Ltd is a market leader in heavy equipment sales, service, and rental. From our network of 19 branches throughout New Zealand, we sell and service some of the world’s most respected brands in our industry including Toyota, BT, Bobcat, Doosan, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer.
Our Taupo branch is looking for a switched on and capable service administrator to join their team. Reporting to the customer support manager, you are someone who has the ability to build relationships with people at all levels in this key role. This role has the flexibility to allow you to work Monday – Friday from 9am – 3pm if required.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily entry of technician timesheets
- Processing of service jobs to invoicing stage
- Accurate and timely debtor invoicing to customers
- Monitoring and maintaining branch work in progress to expected targets
- Assisting with warranty work order processing and closing
- Any other administrative duties as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous administration experience ideally in a service industry or the heavy transport industry
- Solid ERP system comprehension
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service with the ability to build high level relationships with internal and external customers
- A high degree of self-motivation including the ability to work unsupervised whilst managing your time and outputs
- Ability to multi task whilst remaining highly organised.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunity to work with market leading products
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Full training and support.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, apply today.
For further information on the role, contact Adam Nicholson, details below.