Senior Technician/Leading Hand
Agrilife is a locally owned and operated company, selling and servicing iconic brands such as Kubota tractors, excavators and lifestyle equipment, M4 trailers, Protech post bangers, KIDD post bangers, toppers and mulches, walker mowers and more...
We have a great young team with the right products and ambition to lead the way.
This exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced senior technician/leading hand to undertake a range of mostly workshop and some field based repairs in a full time role Monday-Friday.
You will work closely with our service manager to align work load and assist in overseeing our service team.
This role will challenge and reward those with a desire to lead and succeed in this very diverse industry.
- You should be versatile as there is a wide variety of equipment to work on
- Have good hydraulic and electronic system knowledge with excellent diagnostic skills
- You must have basic computer skills
- Be customer focused with a flexible, positive and willing ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good communication skills are needed as are accomplished technical skills.
- Be honest, stable and reliable
- Take pride in your work and show attention to detail.
Successful applicant must hold a full NZ driver licence.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.