Employer:Duncan & Ebbett
Duncan & Ebbett is offering an exciting position for the right individual to join our team within the luxury Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Peugeot and Citroen brands. Join our dynamic parts team at our award-winning dealership, in our new state of the art premises in Hamilton.
Key role and responsibilities include:
- Controlling, sourcing and supplying of vehicle parts to both internal and external customers to achieve parts profit and volume objectives
- Leading and supporting the parts team to success. Implementing performance management and coaching to develop the team and reach their potential.
- Monitoring the team’s training requirements. Ensuring the required level of skill and expertise is available.
- Identifying, pursuing and implementing new business opportunities
- Analysing current procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring the parts team works closely with colleagues in Service, Sales and Administration to deliver outstanding customer service
- Maximising customer satisfaction at all times and ensuring accuracy in all customer transactions.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understands and follows operational guidelines
- Motivation, professionalism and a positive attitude.
This is an exciting and vibrant ever-changing position that offers a strong management position with scope to develop connections in a very high-end industry. As a successful Parts Manager your drive to succeed will have you rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, training and support back to a successful career with Duncan & Ebbett.