Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling, forestry and environmental equipment.
Our Hastings branch is looking for an experienced, proactive and enthusiastic parts interpreter to drive and grow this integral area of our business.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Sales and profit
- Health & Safety
- Other duties and tasks as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Team player
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers APPLY NOW!
For further information, please contact Richard Smith, details below.