Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Auckland branch (based in East Tamaki) is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and determined person to start as a parts apprentice with a company backed by strong leadership, an experienced team and a stable of premium products from around the world.
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, a hunger to learn and a willingness to go the extra mile to succeed. Preferably you will have experience in the machinery parts industry; however this is not essential as full training will be provided to the right individual who wants a career in a great industry.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will have a sound schooling background showing strengths in Maths and English
- You will be a positive and motivated individual that has a history of committing to something, be it school, a sports team or some sort of project
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent command of windows based office tools
- A “can do” attitude and eager to achieve
- Serious about achieving a qualification and starting a career – willing to sit the required unit standards to complete a New Zealand Certificate
- Committed to 2 years study while you work.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Some of the industry’s very best training and development
- Good team culture.
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and Apply Now! at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Rob Leenman on 027 287 8901
Application close Tuesday 26 June 2018