Light Automotive Apprentice
Employer:Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ)
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it.
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Ongoing support and guidance
- PPE provided
- Learn on-the-job.
Got a passion about cars?!
Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ) is the largest employer of mechanical engineering apprentices in New Zealand. We are now offering automotive apprenticeships, and are currently looking for mechanically minded individuals who want to start a career in light automotive engineering based in Hamilton.
Light automotive engineers are able to diagnose and repair mechanical and electronics faults in a wide range of vehicles. So this is an excellent opportunity for someone to build a great career from the wheels up!
Do you fit the profile?
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3 – 4 years study?
- Have you completed a pre-trade course or have an interest in mechanical subjects?
- Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
- Do you have a restricted or full driver licence?
If you're a keen, hands-on learner looking for an awesome career opportunity, then please contact our Recruitment Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will be a key marker to whether you succeed in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment testing (Medical, Drug and Aptitude) will form part of the eligibility process.