Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
You may already be working in a technical environment and want to get recognition of your existing skills? Are you perhaps looking to relocate?
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Gisborne branch is looking for an experienced diesel mechanic/service technician with a “can do attitude” to join our team; your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full driver licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate with regular extra hours
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Work vehicle
- New workshop
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information on the role, contact Richard Smith, details below.