Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Employer:Fulton Hogan Ltd
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best to join our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
We are looking for another experienced heavy diesel mechanic to join our friendly team on the permanent evening shift. This shift concentrates on repairs and maintenance on various plant ranging from trucks, loaders, graders and rollers, down to small plant such as plate compactors and pumps.
To be successful you will:
- Be able to work a permanent evening shift (1:30pm – 12:00am)
- Have a strong commitment to health and safety
- Possess extensive knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Have previous experience in servicing and repairing heavy plant and contracting equipment
- Be proactive in your approach to plant maintenance
- Have the ability to work to a high standard under minimal supervision
- Hold the appropriate licences for heavy trucks, construction equipment and forklifts
- Have a positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
What’s in it for you?
Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a safe environment in the workplace. You will be joining a team that encourages on-going training and staff development, and you will have the support and opportunity to up-skill and progress. Fulton Hogan guarantee 40 hours per week and offers a fantastic benefits package to employees including shift allowances, tool allowances and training.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today on our website or alternatively for further information contact Shiloh, details below.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.